I've had three gigs with Swing Memories in the past week. Here's a collage of photos taken of our Veteran's Day event and a snippet of a recording from the same.
I have finally finished preparing my New Guinea music web pages. Even after making web-pages for a little over a year now it hasn't gotten any easier. Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with them, but I'm certain that I'll be correcting things and adjusting things as they occur to me. Take a look and let me know what you think!
The Music of Papua New Guinea
In other news, all of my performing groups are up and running again:
• Swing Memories has our first gig at the VFW this coming Saturday (11/5).
• The Mesa City Band has another concert coming at the end of the month.
* The Silveridge Pops is rehearsing and getting ready for our first concerts in December.
• The Sunland Singers are off to a good start and working hard for our Dec.15th concert.
• I'm writing & arranging music for St. Mark's next Taize service on Dec. 18th.
• And, of course, I'm getting students & colleagues ready for the next Perry Project rectial, on December 10th.
I'm sure there's some other things that I should post here, but I won't think of them until later. Keep making music!
Musician & educator